Positive Action-Positive Thinking

An inspiring video on TED about acting positively not could but would change the ways of your thoughts and feelings;
"And so I want to say to you, don't fake it till you make it. Fake it till you become it. You know? It's not - Do it enough until you actually become it and internalize.
The last thing I'm going to leave you with is this. Tiny tweaks can lead to big changes. So this is two minutes. Two minutes, two minutes, two minutes. Before you go into the next stressful evaluative situation, for two minutes, try doing this, in the elevator, in a bathroom stall, at your desk behind closed doors. That's what you want to do. Configure your brain to cope the best in that situation. Get your testosterone up. Get your cortisol down. Don't leave that situation feeling like, oh, I didn't show them who I am. Leave that situation feeling like, oh, I really feel like I got to say who I am and show who I am."

And an article on The Guardian over closed to the topic; Here is the link of the article.

"Subsequent research has shown that the same effect applies to almost all aspects of our everyday lives. By acting as if you are a certain type of person, you become that person – what I call the "As If" principle."

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Dostoyevski -İnsancıklar

Rainer Maria Rilke - Dua Saatleri Kitabı/Duino Ağıtları/Bütün Şiirlerinden Seçmeler/Malte Laurids Brigge'nin Notları + Cahit Zarifoğlu - Rilke'nin Romanında Motifler

Ahmet Erhan - Alacakaranlıktaki Ülke/Ölüm Nedeni Bilinmiyor/Ne Balık Ne De Kuş